The Splunk App for AWS gives you critical insights into your Amazon Web Services account.
The app includes:
* A pre-built knowledge base of dashboards, reports, and alerts that deliver real-time visibility into your environment.
* Easy-to-configure data inputs for your AWS Config, Config Rules, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Billing, S3, VPC Flow Log, Amazon Inspector, and Metadata inputs.
* CIM-compliant fields and tags so that you can integrate your AWS data with your other infrastructure and security data sources.
* A set of Insights dashboards that display detected problems and anomalies in your AWS environment, and provide best practice recommendations to help you optimize AWS resources.
The Splunk App for AWS offers a rich set of pre-built dashboards and reports to analyze and visualize data from numerous AWS services – including AWS CloudTrail, AWS Config, AWS Config Rules, Amazon Inspector, Amazon RDS, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon VPC Flow Logs, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon EBS, Amazon ELB and AWS Billing – all from a single, free app.
• Enhance security through visibility into all activity in your AWS account
• Help ensure adherence to security and compliance standards with a full audit trail
• Leverage machine learning for proactive insights, recommendations and anomaly detection
• Effectively manage AWS costs with an in-depth view of used/unused resources, cost by account and cost by service
Documentation for this app is located at http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AWS
Access the Release Notes for this version at http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AWS/latest/ReleaseNotes/Newfeatures